No–tillage (also zero tillage) is a minimum tillage practice in which the crop is sown directly into soil not tilled since the harvest of the previous crop. Weed control is achieved by the use of herbicides and stubble is retained for erosion control. Supported by advanced manufacturing base & high-tech tools, we are noted as one of the well-known manufacturers and exporters of Zero Till Seed Drill Machine. Under the strict vigilance of our skilled professionals, these seed drill machines are engineered by our experts utilizing tested quality metals. Embedded with two boxes for seed & fertilizer, our Zero Till Seed Drill Machine are broadly used for sowing under zero and conventional field preparation. Conservation Agriculture (CA) refers to a range of soil management practices that
minimize effects on composition, structure and
natural biodiversity and reduces erosion and
degradation. Such practices include direct
drilling or zero‐tillage. Land preparation for
wheat in rice‐wheat rotation is an energy‐
intensive and time consuming process. For this
reason wheat sowing usually gets delayed,
especially in basmati growing areas, resulting
in low yields. Therefore, the concept of zero‐
tillage sowing method was considered. PARC
has made intensive efforts in introducing this technology in the country. Sowing of
wheat in zero‐tillage culture minimizes the intercrop gap and crop yield is
- The zero till consists of a seed box, fertilizer box, seed and fertilizer metering mechanisms, seed tubes, furrow openers, seed and fertilizer rate adjusting lever and transport cum power transmitting wheels.
- The length of the grooves exposed to the seed, can be increased or decreased and hence the amount of seed sown can be varied.
- Made from heavy structure and gauge sheets.
- Adjustable flow of fertilizer through knob.
- Used for sowing seeds of all kind of crops.
- Knife type tines.
- Technical Specifications
Power requirement : 35 kW (45 hp) tractor
Field capacity : 1 acre/hour